MEETING: FEBRUARY, 24, 2001
- Meeting called to order at 5:00
- No Secretary's Report
- Approval of Treasurer's Report, Motion-Leyman, Second-Maluchnick
- The following recommendations were made to the chairman regarding PIAA Board of Directors actions.
- 2001 Cross Country championships at Hershey - Yes
- Ranking points for East football teams expanded to 10 games - No, keep at 9
- Stationary banners and signs in good taste at PIAA football championship games - Yes
- Member school bands not perform when teams are in a scrimmage or kick formation. - Yes
- Amendment proposals to constitution - Yes to all
- PIAA Handbook on CD Rom - Yes, but still offer it in print form at an increased cost
- Health Record and Questionnaire - No, can it, too long and unnecessary.
- The committee praised Mr. Fisher on learning that he will receive the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association State Award of Merit for Pennsylvania at the Pennsylvania State Athletic Directors Conference to be held at Hershey in March.
- Meeting adjourned at 5:30 p.m.